Professional & Modern LED Roadway Lighting.
InnovateLighting’s premium LED Street Lights offer instant, flicker free and full uniform white light. Designed to illuminate street categories (ME1-6) – they are perfect for replacing older discharge lamps, improving light quality and significantly reducing power consumption. Suitable for mounting on columns 6m to 12m high, spaced 18m to 50m apart. Popular applications include:
Streets & Roads
Range Of Lumen Options
Highly Energy Efficient
High Luminous Flux
IP66 Waterproof Classification
Standard 5-Year Warranty
Highly configurable lighting.
To ensure that our products meet your exact application, we offer highly-customisable solutions. Thanks to the several different variations available – these LED lights are well suited for streets, roads, residential areas, industrial estates, footpaths and car parks. InnovateLighting offers LED products that are not only built-to-order but also delivered in days.
The brightness of LED industrial lights is measured by what is called ‘useful lumens’. The higher the lumens number, the brighter the industrial LED lights are. First confirm your lumen requirement, and then configure your fixture based on the following options:
Featuring two different beam angles offering flexibility in any applied setting. Choose from the following distinct options:
- 75° x 150° (Standard ‘Street Light’ Distribution)
- 45° x 150° (Narrow Distribution)
The high impact beam reflectors allow us to optimise the projected light while minimising glare, providing us with very uniform light.
The wider the beam angle, the wider the area the light covers. If you have working areas that require a focused beam of light, an industrial LED light with a narrower beam angle may serve you better than a wider one and vice-versa.
You can decide whether you want your light to have standard control functionality or upgrade to incorporate a dimmer and/or daylight sensor.
Fast & effective cooling performance.
The streamlined aluminium heatsink design and arc-shaped cooling fins help accelerate airflow and greatly improve cooling performance.
Effective heat dissipation extends LED longevity and reduces the total cost of the LED lighting systems by minimising the frequency of replacement and by allowing fixtures to operate at higher power levels, thereby reducing the number of diodes that must be used in the fixtures.
Industrial grade. Built to last.
High grade materials along with perfect workmanship guarantee a long lifespan (over 50,000 hours of use).
Capable of working within a wide temperature range between -30ºC and 50ºC – fixtures are IP66 and IK08 certified and suitable for outdoor conditions. Also includes 10kV surge protection to ensure outstanding reliability and safety no matter what the weather.
To ensure simple and safe installation and maintenance we have incorporated tool-free housing access, easy LED driver replacement and automatic isolation protection (so that once the fixture is opened, the power is cut).
Energy saving and efficiency is combined with a 5 year warranty on all products giving you peace of mind.
Design without compromise.
With its extra slim design and light weight appearance – don’t let these distinctive good looks deceive you – these products are built for industrial use! Manufactured with a high-grade thermal aluminium – the solid state rugged shell is scratchproof and resistant to fading and corrosion.
High power LED technology.
We use high-quality branded ‘Nichia’ LED chips that provide astonishing colour efficiency, high luminous flux and a perfect ‘cool white’ 4000K colour temperature. Our LED lights also feature an integrated Meanwell driver which guarantee a constant and efficient power feed.
- Highly configurable ‘built to order’ products
- Nichia LED chip and integrated Meanwell driver
- Highly energy efficient 120 lm/w
- Series wattage range 30W – 180W
- Lumen packages 3,600lm – 19,800lm
- Streamlined aluminium heat sink housing ensures exceptional heat dissipation
- Waterproof rating of IP66 making it suitable for outdoor use
- Comes equipped with 10kV surge protection device
- Long-lasting LED lifespan provides more than 50,000 hours of light
- 5-year warranty as standard
- Lumen Packages 3,600lm – 19,800lm
- Series Wattage Range 30W – 180W
- System Efficiency: 120 lm/w
- LED Chip: Nichia
- Integrated LED Driver: Meanwell
- 4000K Colour Temp: Cool White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): Ra70
- Mains Power: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Surge Protection: 10kV
- Fixture Material: Aluminium
- Fixture Colour: Silver (RAL9006)
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Waterproof Protection: IP66 Rated
- Impact Protection: IK08 Rated
- Working Temperature: -30°C ~ +50°C
- Working Humidity: 15% ~ 90%
- LED Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (TA 30°C @ L70)
- Installation: Adjustable Pole-Mount Bracket
- Lamp Pole Size: 60mm Diameter
- Tilt Angle Range: 30° (+/- 15°)
- Beam Angle: 45°x150°, 75°x150°
- Control Options: Dimmable, Daylight Sensor
- Certifications: CE and RoHS
- Warranty: 5-Years
We want you to be confident that your purchase will serve you well. Every InnovateLighting product includes:
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- No Quibble Returns Policy
If your chosen product is in stock, we aim to deliver the next working day in the UK. However, some of our products are made to order, in which case we will contact you with a delivery date.
We are able to ship worldwide. For international deliveries – we charge based on the actual weight; for an accurate quotation – please get in touch.