UFO High Bay Lighting With Distinctive Aesthetics.
The Circular High Bay Light from InnovateLighting is the energy-efficient solution to achieving clean and professional lighting in any industrial setting. Adopting the latest LED lighting technology, with longer lifespan, lower maintenance cost and higher efficiency – this versatile product is ideal for areas with a mounting height of 5 metres or above. Popular applications include:
Range Of Lumen Options
Highly Energy Efficient
High Luminous Flux
IP65 Waterproof Classification
Standard 5-Year Warranty
Highly configurable lighting.
To ensure that our products meet your exact application, we offer highly-customisable solutions. Thanks to the several different variations available – these LED lights are well suited for warehouses, factories, exhibition halls and showrooms. InnovateLighting offers LED products that are not only built-to-order but also delivered in days.
The brightness of LED industrial lights is measured by what is called ‘useful lumens’. The higher the lumens number, the brighter the industrial LED lights are. First confirm your lumen requirement, and then configure your fixture based on the following options:
Choose from either a ceiling-mount or wall-mount installation method, and we will provide the relevant brackets, accessories and instructions to meet your requirement.
Featuring four different beam angles offering flexibility in any applied setting. Choose from the following distinct options:
- 30° (Aisle Distribution)
- 60° (Narrow Distribution)
- 90° (Standard Distribution)
- 120° (Wide Distribution)
The high impact beam reflectors allow us to optimise the projected light while minimising glare, providing us with very uniform light.
The wider the beam angle, the wider the area the light covers. If you have working areas that require a focused beam of light, an industrial LED light with a narrower beam angle may serve you better than a wider one and vice-versa.
You can decide whether you want your light to have standard control functionality or upgrade to incorporate a dimmer, motion sensor and/or Zigbee controller for advanced automation.
Fast & effective cooling performance.
This is the ‘coolest’ LED High Bay on the market… The unique ‘chimney’ structure design allows the light to achieve an outstanding cooling performance.
Effective heat dissipation extends LED longevity and reduces the total cost of the LED lighting systems by minimising the frequency of replacement and by allowing fixtures to operate at higher power levels, thereby reducing the number of diodes that must be used in the fixtures.
Industrial grade. Built to last.
High grade materials along with perfect workmanship guarantee a long lifespan (over 50,000 hours of use).
Capable of working within a wide temperature range between -30ºC and 50ºC – fixtures are IP65 waterproof certified and suitable for outdoor conditions, humid facilities and wet areas.
Energy saving and efficiency is combined with a 5 year warranty on all products giving you peace of mind.
Design without compromise.
With its ultra-compact size and modern aesthetics, don’t let these distinctive good looks deceive you – these products are built for industrial use! Manufactured with a pure high-thermal aluminium, the solid state rugged shell is shockproof, vibration proof, scratch and fade resistant.
High power LED technology.
We use high-quality branded ‘Nichia’ LED chips that provide astonishing colour efficiency, high luminous flux and a perfect ‘daylight’ 5000K colour temperature. Our LED lights also feature an integrated Meanwell driver which guarantee a constant and efficient power feed.
- Highly configurable ‘built to order’ products
- Nichia LED chip and integrated Meanwell driver
- Highly energy efficient 130 lm/w
- Series wattage range 100W – 300W
- Lumen packages 13,000lm – 40,500lm
- Compact, low weight and pure aluminium heat sink for maximum heat dissipation
- Waterproof rating of IP65 making it suitable for outdoor use
- Long-lasting LED lifespan provides more than 50,000 hours of light
- 5-year warranty as standard
- Lumen Packages 13,000lm – 40,500lm
- Series Wattage Range 100W – 300W
- System Efficiency: 130 lm/w
- LED Chip: Nichia
- Integrated LED Driver: Meanwell
- 5000K Colour Temp: Daylight White
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): Ra70
- Mains Power: AC 100 ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Fixture Material: Aluminium
- Fixture Colour: Black
- Waterproof Protection: IP65 Rated
- Working Temperature: -30°C ~ +50°C
- Working Humidity: 15% ~ 90%
- LED Lifespan: > 50,000 Hours (TA 30°C @ L70)
- Installation Options: Ceiling or Wall Mounted
- Beam Angle Options: 30°, 60°, 90°, 120°
- Control Options: Dimmable, Motion Sensor, ZigBee
- Certifications: CE and RoHS
- Warranty: 5-Years
We want you to be confident that your purchase will serve you well. Every InnovateLighting product includes:
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- No Quibble Returns Policy
If your chosen product is in stock, we aim to deliver the next working day in the UK. However, some of our products are made to order, in which case we will contact you with a delivery date.
We are able to ship worldwide. For international deliveries – we charge based on the actual weight; for an accurate quotation – please get in touch.